"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, October 21, 2016

CLINTON VICTIM URGES OTHERS TO GO PUBLIC

Breitbart filmed another interview with Leslie Milwee where she urges any other victims of Bill Clinton's sex abuse to step forward and speak out. When asked if she's afraid now that she spoke out, she replied:
“I’m afraid because I know the moral compass and the lack of integrity that I feel the Clintons have. I think there’s been no accountability by the media for many of the illegal things that they have done. No one seems to hold them accountable for their behavior. And am I afraid they will try to do something to me? Of course I am. But I’m also willing at this point. This needs to be said…

“And Hillary is just as culpable as he is in the fact that she helped him cover this up for all those years and harass the women that were raped victims and victims of sexual harassment. So, am I afraid? A little bit. But I am more afraid not to tell the truth and not to bring this to light.”
She did the right thing to step forward and speak out, and should be congratulated for it. It's high time this news was discussed.

No comments: